Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Year End Round Up 4 - Love, Romance and the last word

2005 continued to be a year of romance for the Verplancke family! In the spring, Theor's sister Helmi married Leendert-Jan (the running man) and what a happy occassion it was! Now step mother to Koen and Lotte, we are plannig a family holiday in May with Marianne (my other sister in law) and Theo (Father in law). So far no pics, but will update when i get some.

Theor and I also have had a few slushy moments. One such occassion was a weekend in Rome prior to picking up Bailey. Celebrating our last weekend of freedom as such, we seized the moment and I finally took Theor to the city I had always vowed to revisit with the love of my life.... qhhhhh....

In October, Theor, Jules and I went to La Gomera (Canary Islands) which was perfect. A rustic place with a pool and another Dutch family with girls for Jules to play with and Theor to play tennis with (another story)! It's really an amazing island and is full of animals! We had 6 pet chickens and cats outside our little house the entire week!

One of the most amazing moments of the year was watching dolphins and whales from a boat. It was incredible and at one time we must have been surrounded by at least 200 of these incredibly beautiful animals!

Now, I think that about just wraps it up for now in terms of looking backwards at 2005. I am already really looking forward to 2006.

We wish you a really happy, healthy and fun Christmas and look forward to an equally action packed 2006!

Nessa, Theor and Jules xxxxx

No comments: