Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Year End Round Up 3 - The Semi-Naked Chef & Running!



Theor's passion for cooking has reached new heights this year with his cooking club (tafle 6) even being invted to cook for a friend's tennis club. I knew things had gone well when he retured very happy, very late and could not stop talking!

Our kitchen remsins the heart of the house and most weekends we enjoy a family roast of some kind. I attempt to get more adventerous with puddings beyond the apple crumble and Jules is a wizz with the salad dressings. Her passion for everything Italian is not wasted on us and we hope next summer to take a holiday there and indulge ourselves on some great food and country side.

To balance things out a bit, running is becoming a popular hobby in hour house! Theor is now running twice a week and I am in a running with the LOOPGROEP OEGSTGEEST headed up by my brother in law, Leendert-Jan. One of the prodest moments last year has to be when Jules and I ran a 2K kids race togeher prior to the Leiden marathon. I ran the half and together we raised around Euros1,500 so thank you to everyone that supported us! I run with the group most Wednesdays and Sundays and have had some great times running on the beach recently despite the weather!

No comments: