Monday, October 09, 2006

Autumn Dog's Life




We are still celebrating that the beaches are free of tourists and full of dogs :-) We have had some exceptional visits recently and some serious bodysurfing - of the four footed kind I mean :-)

I think Bailey over did it on Sunday, she woke the man human up at 3.30 yesterday night to get let out - it is still strange that this, woman human, did not wake up - but Bsiley's pitch is obviously tuned into the male ear :-) (Thanks girlie!!!0 I found out later that she had had several mouthfuls of horse crap - "now the money comes out of the sleeve" as they say in Holland!

I am away from home on business and miss my family so it a bit of a ramble this evening. However, one thing that Bailey fans may appreciate, she has found this incredible knack to charm little people - those under 5 I mean! She simply sits next to them and does a 'seal face' and they lose their fear and stroke her. I am thinking about taking her to some kid’s hospitals to do that once in a while - does anyone know of other dogs doing that?

Signing out and thanks to the two recent posts. I just wish we could get out to the US/Canada to do a visit - but Bailey in a cage in the hold for 10 hours?? Hummm… I still would love her to meet all her buddies though!

5 comments:

M-Fax said...

come check out the new and improved chocolate blog

Deanna said...

Where have you been? We miss you!

Miriam said...

Hi Bailey, just visited your blog for the first time and must say its great! You are a cutie, are you? Please post more pictures of the human-free beaches with dogs, must be wonderful... I think I'll come and visit!

The Airechicks said...

HI Bailey:

Just found your blog...you are a very cute pup....

Shannon said...

Haven't seen you post in a while. Hope all is well!

Lab smiles,
Sianan

The Lab Brats Dog Blog