Monday, August 14, 2006

Me - Tagged - oh yikes!

Want to play? Sadie Mae dog has started a game of TAG - check it out at: /sadiemaedog.blogspot.com/

She TAGed me - sooooooo....where to start: Five funny things about me.....

  1. I look like a dancing bear when I sit on my backside having my tummy tickled and I put my paws on the arm doing the tickling
  2. I nibble my food – yes, I am a Labrador!
  3. I charge at my boss and any bag on the ground when ever I can - we play chicken all the time :-)
  4. I love to put my front paws onto counter tops when my boss is shopping – or buying cinema tickets – those people think I want a ticket too!
  5. I love riding trains and climbing stairs – give me a double dekker train as we have in Holland and I wm in my element
  6. I can type !!!! – just had to add that one

2 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Wow - I only weigh 19 pounds and I have NEVER nibbled food! I just suck it in - the faster the better.

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Deanna said...

Are you sure you're a lab? My sister Dakota eats like a hyena. She hardly chews anything. She evn got a puffy Cheeto once and swallowed it WHOLE!