Tuesday, May 16, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

ITS MY BIRTHDAY....ITS MY BIRTHDAY....ITS MY BIRTHDAY
1 year in people years, 7 in dog - whatever - time to celebrate. Jules came to stay last night which was cool so the people had a big breakfast - me not, but the idea was nice. The day has not been so spectacular so far, but a run has been promised :-) The big party is June 17th with my brothers and sisters at Katwijk, which is about 20 minutes away. I will be fully play fit by then and man, will I enjoy that.

Cousins Stich and Pandora sent me a crazy card today and I have been promised a new bed for my present. The trouble is, the people think I will eat it - let's see what happens over the weekend. News from here, I can now run next to a bike and climb the stairs. Both mean more time with the people and a lot of encouragement - especially coming down stairs! My elbow is fully healed but still no intense playing allowed which can be irritating. Swimming is well allowed. Here is a picture to prove it

Hey - open invite to those who can get to Holland on June 17th to join the fun! Could be tricky for my Canadian buddies but we will have a good romp all the same!

Big licks, Bailey-the-birthday-brown!

2 comments:

oddbits@hotmail.com said...

Yay Bailey!
Happy to hear that you're healing well, great to see you in the water. And have a most happy birthday, the romp is well deserved! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you, but I'm fairly certain i won't make it there for the party! So have a good time, and play hard, you deserve it!
Ender

ranger said...

hi bailey! if you ever come to the states, we'll chase some stuff together. nice to visit you!

-*woof*